Skip to main content



Leasing Questions

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?

Our apartment homes are priced individually based on the amenities and features.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?

Application fees are $75 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment.  Administration fees are $100 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment.  Payments are made online by credit card or an ACH draft.  We also accept money order or cashiers check.  All application fees are non-refundable.

How do I apply?

Applications may be found under the floor plans tab of our property website, or you can stop in the office for a paper application during business hours. You can view our available units to find the best home for you. 

Which utilities do I pay?

Water, trash, sewer, and electricity are the responsibility of the occupant.  Electric service is provided by, Lubbock Power & Light.  *Renters insurance is required.

What is the security deposit?

Security deposits will vary depending on size and qualifying criteria.  The one-bedroom deposit starts out at $200, the two-bedroom deposit starts out at $300, and the three-bedroom deposit starts out at $400. 

When is my rent payment due? What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?

Rent is always due on the first and a 10% fee of balance is charged on the 6th.  

How can I pay my rent?

You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our website. This allows you to use a bank account (no fee) or credit card (with fee) to make payments.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?

2 pets allowed.  $300 nonrefundable fee for the first pet and an additional $100 for an additional pet.  Monthly pet rent is $35 per pet.  There are some breed restrictions. Please contact the office for a list of these.

Resident Questions

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

Yes,  A lease buy-out fee is optional with a 60-day notice.  Please contact the office for this amount or refer to the Buyout Addendum in your contractual lease.

If I am part of the military and receive deployment or reassignment orders, can I break the lease?

Yes, service members can break their lease without penalty in certain circumstances through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Please contact the property manager as soon as possible in this situation. You will need to provide written notice and a copy of your military orders.

How can I refer a friend?

If you love our apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?

Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 7 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?

We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for, prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.

Do you have cable/Internet services?

All homes are cable ready.  The provider used for this area is Optimum. Visit Optimum's website for rates and services. 

Can I grill on the property? 

Charcoal grills are provided around property for your convenience.

I am locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do?

If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment.

I have lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do? 

If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours for a fee.